Connect with us

FS2KM-18 18A n-Channel MOSFET

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Neeraj, Mar 21, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Neeraj

    Neeraj Guest

    I need to where can I get this part or an equivalent.
    FS2KM-18 18A n-Channel Mosfet used in DC-DC convertors/AC-DC
    Adaptors/chargers. This one is used in Panasonic charger/adaptor they
    sell with video cameras.

    Thanks in advance.
  2. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    Look in the DigiKey catalog (they are also on-line); try
    International Rectifier and go by the package first and then voltage
    rating second.
  3. Neeraj

    Neeraj Guest

    Sorry, I missed to mention the package. I am looking for a TO-220
  4. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    Lots of FETS by IR in DigiKey.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day