Maker Pro
Maker Pro

For Sale: Free tft panels, power supplies, touch screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotto

Aug 24, 2012
4 – 13” touch screens for CRT type monitors. Brand new, one has a broken wire but can be repaired if the person is good at soldering. Use low temp solder like chip quick, No controllers are included and these are capacitive not resistive type. trashed

7 – computer power power supplies unknown condition, some look to have never been used. These are modified to work in a slot machine. I would consider these part units. trashed

A lot of Hitachi tft screens with touch screens. Part number tx16d11vm2caa trashed

2 - 19" tft panels working - no A/D board, inverter or power supply - units found new home

This stuff is free, you will have pay shipping. I will be more than happy to box and ship. You will pay the shipping. I will accept paypal, but realize they will subtract 3%, so you will have to pay an additional amount to cover the freight. I can use your shipping account, also you will be getting corp rates for shipping from me.

More to come as I do spring cleaning.

I am not adding pictures because you can get them online if your interested. Don't make this hard on me, the trashcan is much closer to me.

Thread closed.

Last edited:

Jotto

Aug 24, 2012
BU2520DF - HOT 10 each

KA2141 - RGB Video Amplifier for monitors 10 each

Status
Not open for further replies.