Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Frankenstein's Components.

Erstwhile

Apr 12, 2022
I REALLY want one! Reminds me when I saw my first calculator watch. It had scientific functions.
A comedian once quipped: "I have no idea why they've made a calculator watch, I mean, when was the last time someone asked you for the time, AND the square root of 157?"
B^)

Erstwhile

Apr 12, 2022
[...]
There are lots of interesting things still going on in Ohio. And in Arizona. And New Mexico. Maybe Florida, too, but I haven't been there yet to find out. Not your usual suspects though. My favorite was the guy who used to do remote viewing for a three-letter agency. He was here in Dayton a few years ago. Don't know where he is now, but I sure would like to talk with him... this sort of thing is not appropriate for discussion in this forum because AFAIK he did it all without electronics... just his mind and pencil and paper. Paid well during the Cold War, or so I have heard.

Here is a link to a podcast on Remote Viewing. This link is for the first of a two part podcast.
https://sqpn.com/2020/06/remote-viewing-psychic-spies-stargate-program/

roughshawd

Jul 13, 2020
Scavenger wannabe. I look primarily for stuff that has good mass density and volume. And I have acquired some very very expensive and complicated things that sometimes end up in more pieces than my little shed can hold :). ;)

mr fixit

Jun 23, 2013
When I bought my house (in 1979 - as a single man) what sold it to me was the house was ok, but it was built on a 4 - car garage...
A veritable haven for what is now known as scrap.
I managed to almost fill that garage, that and two cars.
My partner and I still live in that house, but now I have retired, I realise the value of that scrap. So most of the stuff has been dismantled and reduced to scrap. Copper, aluminium, mainly. The steel, and circuit boards.
A fun retirement project that has so far resulted in some considerable $$$.
So, kiddies, the moral (excuse?) for keeping that junk is the scrap value!