Maker Pro
Maker Pro

FM Transmitter antenna

Kanoonoo

Apr 18, 2011
K so i just recently bought a new FM transmitter for my ipod and have found it to be less than satisfactory. I wanted to open it up to see if i could add my own antenna onto it but i do not have a lot of experience with this and dont know what to look for. i have some pictures of the boards inside of my transmitter but could someone help?

http://img809.imageshack.us/g/img2103eh.jpg/

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
there's nothing in any of those pics that looks like an antenna
what else is there that you havent photo'ed ?

how about an overall pic please :)
the last 2 pics are too dark to be of use

what distance are you trying to use it over ? they are usually designed for just a few metres ... maybe ~ 10m max.

Dave

Godson Chibuikem

Jun 7, 2011
i think you are at the verge of spoiling that antenna refer it to qualified service personnel hey i don't want to water you interest in exploring but i would say if you insist make sure that you read enough books and make enough researches you can use life chat or messages to achieve it don't worry you can make it

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
i think you are at the verge of spoiling that antenna refer it to qualified service personnel hey i don't want to water you interest in exploring but i would say if you insist make sure that you read enough books and make enough researches you can use life chat or messages to achieve it don't worry you can make it

well he hasnt been back in over a month so maybe he's long since lost interest ;)

Dave