Connect with us

FM receiver and transmitter

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by a_f14336, Nov 11, 2015.

1. a_f14336

a_f14336

Nov 11, 2015
    Hello i m a student of final year and i m doing my FYP in which i have to transmit my signal wirelessly through FM Transmitter and to to receive it through FM receiver i m a bit confused about the circuits of these two modules specially i dont know about the receiver circuit so kindly let me know about the receivers..

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there
    welcome to EP :)

so what researching have you done so far ?
    this is your project, not ours, we will guide you but wont do it for you

your first task
    search out some block diagrams for a transmitter and a receiver
    ones that state what each section does. After you get the idea of what is involved there
    we can move to actual circuits :)

cheers
    Dave

Tha fios agaibh likes this.
  3. a_f14336

a_f14336

Nov 11, 2015
    actually i wanna buy the built in modules of transmitter receiver but its not available at market so now i will make it myself..i have so far made my transmitter but the thing in which i m confused is that which receiver will be suitable for my transmitter??shown below is the design of my transmitter i want to know that which receiver is compatible with it??

Attached Files:

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    those basic transmitters are designed to operate on the commercial FM band 88 - 108 MHz range

so just get yourself a pocket radio :)

5. Colin Mitchell

Colin Mitchell

Aug 31, 2014
    It's a lot more difficult to get the received tone to operate a relay using your modules.

It is much better to buy a 303MHz link that operates a relay These links are about $10.00 on eBay.

Ask a Question