Connect with us

FM Power

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by pidja105, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to continue with content
  1. pidja105

pidja105

Oct 16, 2015
    Hello,
    Can you say to me which power of FM transmitter is, needed to overlap the existing FM station in bus, for example if bus driver turn on radio at 99MHz, and I turn on same frequency, how much power I need to completely overlap the signal, and for end, in the law of my country it says that violation is transmission and active interfering over 4km. So I does not violate law.

2. pidja105

pidja105

Oct 16, 2015
    And can you write some transmitter that is easy to make, because I found only complicated designs on google and very unuseful.

3. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Suggest you re-read the local laws as I suspect it also has very strict limitations on you interfering with other peoples reception of legally transmitted signals i.e. deliberately over-riding the bus radio.

You may be allowed to transmit on the FM band but NOT to interfere with other signals.

4. pidja105

pidja105

Oct 16, 2015
    I am doing this because the driver's receiver is stuck at 99.00MHz and is receiving wrong music. Any help?

5. Alec_t

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
    Everybody's view of what music is "wrong" will be different :rolleyes:.

6. pidja105

pidja105

Oct 16, 2015
    No, it is minibus, with 18 sitting places, and everyone from my football club when same driver is driving us on competetions, I play the music that everyone wants, but I first need FM transmitter with how much power??

7. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Just ask the driver to change to the station you all like.

Or take a boom box and 'wind the volume up'.

We won't assist anyone to break laws where we think they may apply.

8. pidja105

pidja105

Oct 16, 2015
    As I said, it is stuck on 99MHz, receiver is old and frequency changing potentionmeter is broken.

Ask a Question