Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by G, Jul 14, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. G

    G Guest

    Does anybody have a good source for flybacks?
    I need a TFB4132ed
  2. Look to the original manufacturer or their distributors. If not available
    that way it crosses to the HR Diemen HR8418. Check with Electronica and MCM
    in the US.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day