Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by [email protected], Mar 2, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest

    Does any one know where I can find a flyback for a 40" Mitsubishi
    television model # cs-40707 Part # 334d100021

    or a good news group to go to that could help?

    thank you
  2. Try Contact/CRC @ 1-800-822-1272

  3. Guest

    I'm sorry but that phone # is no longer valid. What does crc stand for?
    Maybe I can look it up that way. Thanks again.

    also try : Asti ...they show a 334D10021 ( no triple 000)

    Jeff Stielau
    Shoreline Electronics Repair
    344 East Main Street
    Clinton,CT 06413
    860-664-3535 (fax)

  5. Try 909-629-5641.

    They used to be known as CRC, now Contact Industries.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day