Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by przemys³aw ho³ubowski, Sep 8, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Hi,

    I'm looking for CT-8753 flyback transformer for NEC V520 monitor. Could you
    tell me where I can get it? Maybe you know its equialent?
  2. Guest

    Maybe try Donberg Electronics in Ireland. They will ship international etc.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day