Connect with us

Flyback cross ref

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Ray, Mar 7, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Ray

    Ray Guest

    The TV is a GE 31GT657 CTC177CC and I need to know if the number on the flyback
    (TCE 2G25027) is good enough for a cross reference. The only info I can find is
    an RCA number 215540. Is it correct? Should I go directly to Thomson for the
    replacement or is an after-market supplier OK? Suburban Electronic Warehouse
    wants $20. Reliability is most important. Thanks in advance. Just FYI: the HV
    is snapping and shorting the HOT intermittantly and it's not the CRT.

  2. Bill Jr

    Bill Jr Guest

    Actually the correct flyback for this model would be 244007

    Good Luck
    Bill Jr

    P.S. They are in stock at
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day