Connect with us

fluorescent fixture FM/TV interference

Discussion in 'Beginner Electronics' started by bink, Oct 20, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. bink

    bink Guest

    Hi, all. Just replaced light fixture equiped with new fixtutre that has
    an electronic ballast and now I have interference. The 10 year old
    fixture did not. Is there a filter I can install to stop the interference?
  2. PeterD

    PeterD Guest

    Yes. You could salvage a fliter from almost any piece of serious
    electronic equipment that uses a three pin line cord. Filter would be
    mounted near the power cord.

    Also, I'm sure that RadioSludge would have several filters available
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day