Connect with us

flexible metal cable like on The Bug Radio

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Lyn, Oct 9, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Lyn

    Lyn Guest

    I am searching for some flexible conduits for cables, but the the type
    that you can bend and it stays in position.
    It is exactly like the "bendy neck" on The Bug Dab radio,

    and I need it about 10mm in diameter , and maybe 20cm long.

    If I know the proper name for this cable I can then find a supplier.
    UK supplier preferred.

    sensecam at gmail dot com.
  2. D from BC

    D from BC Guest

    goose neck cable??
    D from BC
  3. Lyn

    Lyn Guest

    Hi D,
    Gooseneck, brilliant thank you.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day