Connect with us

Flash my Phones!!!

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by wedderwedder, Feb 15, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. wedderwedder

wedderwedder

Jan 19, 2010
    Good morning - I haev another thread that is being greatly helped by this forum and i really appreciate the help i get. because this place is so great i thought i would ask for help with a problem at work.
    We haev a NOISY factory floor, on which i have put two phones to save me walking down each time i need a quetion answering. The issue is these phone cannot be heard unless you stand right next to them.. not good for a productive environment!! I have tried to install phoen flashers etc but because (now i dont unsderstand this bit) they are not standard home phones but 'meridian' business phoes the standard 'flasher units' do not work. Is it possible to make a 'flasher' unit that will work? i am thinking in my 'electronics numpty' way of something that sits ontop of the phione and when it 'hears' the ring it makes something else flash... teh issue i can see with this is the general noise of the factory is quite high... ANywaay - enough rambling.. Any ideas? thanks people

Ask a Question