Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Fire Alarm. Faraday mpc 2000.

vasya

Aug 20, 2014
Hey everybody,

Working on Faraday mpc 2000. For some reason the "system program" button is not working, but I need to make some program changes. I would really appreciate it if someone would share either the manual or software wIth me. I have computer connection module C-1. Thank you very much.

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Hello Vasya and welcome to Electronics Point.

I'll tell you a clever trick to use when you want information. It's called Google. You type www.google.com in your address bar, then in the search field, you type some keywords, such as Faraday MPC 2000. Then you click Search.

If you try it, you'll find that the first result is a user's manual for the Faraday MPC 2000 as a PDF file, which you can download and read offline.

As for the software, it may be licensed. But if you go to Faraday's web site, you will probably find the information you want. If not, there will probably be an email address and/or phone number, so you can ask someone.

vasya

Aug 20, 2014
Hello Vasya and welcome to Electronics Point.

I'll tell you a clever trick to use when you want information. It's called Google. You type www.google.com in your address bar, then in the search field, you type some keywords, such as Faraday MPC 2000. Then you click Search.

If you try it, you'll find that the first result is a user's manual for the Faraday MPC 2000 as a PDF file, which you can download and read offline.

As for the software, it may be licensed. But if you go to Faraday's web site, you will probably find the information you want. If not, there will probably be an email address and/or phone number, so you can ask someone.
Thanks for your reply. I tried all type of searches. That manual have no programming part. Any way thanks.