Connect with us

filter cores

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by migf7, Sep 2, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. migf7

    migf7 Guest

    I recently hooked up my computer to my home theatre system, but I have found
    that there is some electronic interference comming through the speakers. I
    was thinking that I might buy some kind of filter core that can snap on
    around the wire (like the kind that comes with some printers). I was
    wondering if I need any special kind or if they are all the same.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day