Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by HERCYBIRDC130, Jun 18, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. TV Picture is down to approx 10mm across the screen. Have deen told it is
    the "Frame Chip" that has gone. Can anyone tell me which is the "Frame
    Chip" so I can fix it?

    Mother Board has No 190-931317-P1.

    Many thanks

  2. Inty XP

    Inty XP Guest

    In data Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:57:45 +0200, HERCYBIRDC130
    This has a vertical\frame fault.
    number of chassis?
    see for an IC mounted on an heatsink, and eventually take a photo
  3. b

    b Guest

    HERCYBIRDC130 ha escrito:
    that is probably an ONWA chassis.
    trace the vertical yoke wires (yellow and brown usually) back to the
    pcb and look for an IC with more than 6 legs mounted on a heatsink
    (often an AN or tda prefix). Not usually expensive.
    I would only attempt this repair if
    A) you're good at soldering and B) know the dangers of working inside
    tvs even with no power.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day