Connect with us

FFC hand crimp tool

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by ssrrweeks, Sep 24, 2009.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. ssrrweeks


    Sep 23, 2009
    Does anyone know of a Flexible Flat Cable manual hand crimp tool that can still be purchased? (Without spending $8,000...AMP # 90273-5 :eek:)
  2. Justmanuals


    Apr 11, 2009
    Do you mean a tool for pressing down the a flat cable onto a connector.? I've got one.
    Hmmmm, can't input my email address.
    Well, use your head and contact me through my site.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day