Connect with us

Ferguson FL32WX2 Plasma

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Yogi40uk, Jul 16, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Yogi40uk

Yogi40uk

Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there i have watched some of your videos on youtube and got directed to this website so i'm hoping you can help

I have been given a faulty 32" plasma off a friend, i do not know the history of this tv but here goes. When i plug the tv in there is a whining noise coming from the power board and the red light comes on so i push the standby button and the noise stops and the light goes green but the screen lights up for a second and dies. I have had a look over the circuit boards and did not notice anything, all caps look ok. i have not taken any boards out of the tv but that is my next step and i will post some pics.

Thanks in advance
    Ste

2. Yogi40uk

Yogi40uk

Jul 16, 2012
    sorry for error this tv is not a plasma

3. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    It appears from a quick Google glance to be a rear projection, possibly a fault centered around the bulb... Does the sound work?

4. Yogi40uk

Yogi40uk

Jul 16, 2012
    there is no sound but the screen tries to fire up but its just a dull flicker

Ask a Question