Connect with us

Female "Square Pin" Socket

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by [email protected], May 8, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest

    I'd like to find a way to attach a female "square pin" socket to a
    wire. This will enable me to quickly connect to a male header on a
    PCB. Does any manufacturer out there sell such a socket? Even better
    would be wires with such sockets already attached.

  2. Ryan Weihl

    Ryan Weihl Guest

    molex makes such parts and you need the proper tool for that as they
    come in diff sizes.

  3. Guest

    I'm going to answer my own question here, in case anyone needs such an
    item themselves. It turns out ProbeMaster makes the cables I'm looking

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day