Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Everycircuit questions

SparkyCal

Mar 11, 2020
I purchased a copy of everycircuit for my Ipad. I find it to be a great investment for many reasomns; the primary one is because it allows you to experiment with circuit builds without blowing real components up:) It also helps to learn and appreciate the theory.

I have a few questions to those who may be familiar with the software

1. There has to be a way of copying and pasting a component configuraytion. For example, if I added a LED with a certain. color, there has to be a way of copying and pasting it so that I f=dont' have to add it from scratch each time. Does anyone know how to copy and paste in the everycircuit workspace? You would think the software comes woth a ,manual or at least a goodf help filkes, but it does not.

2. I have attached a schematic welow that i found in everycircuit. Can anyone tell me what the cpomponet is at the very bottom of the circuit. The component that is a circle with what appears to be a Z inside of it? It is the one labelled 1kHz

Thank-you

Attachments

• Volume and Tone Control.pdf
    44.5 KB · Views: 11

QMESAR

Apr 14, 2020
If you are talking about this circle it is a SPICE Sine (Source) Generator so it generate a Sinus signal(Voltage) Wave for your circuit at 1Khz I suppose that is set in the component properties

P1.jpg