Connect with us

Emerson TC 1351

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by otteclaf, Jun 1, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. otteclaf

    otteclaf Guest

    The speaker came unplugged accidentally after I removed cover to fix
    something else. I can't see where it plugs into the circuit board.
    Can anyone help? Not sure what I'm looking for!
  2. Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar Guest

    I'm not familiar with your set, but I'd look for an audio amp chip,
    often attached to a heatsink. If you still can't find the connection
    points, then download a datasheet for the chip and consult the
    application circuit.

    - Franc Zabkar
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day