Connect with us

Electronics is Amazing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ridesapaint, Jun 9, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. ridesapaint

ridesapaint

Jun 6, 2013
    Hi there, I am new on here, duhh. I live in New Mexico, in a little town that borders the Navajo reservation. It kinda sucks for social stuff unless you like winos, but if you were to have a hobby that secludes you, you might like it. I need to get away for a bit and am working on a sailboat to cruise the Gulf and East coasts, and would like to get going asap. one thing holding me back is the dual battery charger. I will start a new thread over in repairs or something.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    G'day there

welcome to Electronics Point. Have been through NM a couple of times on my way back out to LA from doing storm chasing in the mid-west states.

Photography is an awesome hobby to have in NM and AZ. the awesome rock formations. lightning dancing over the sky above canyons etc.
    I wanna get back there again :)

Dave

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    New Mexico is one of my favorite places in the US. I'd like to spend more time looking around that state.

4. ridesapaint

ridesapaint

Jun 6, 2013
    They call it the land of enchantment for a reason. Where I live is visually wonderful, but socially is kind of a dump. I don't regret moving here, however, even though Im not stuck here.
    Jerry

Ask a Question