Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Electronics certification

Alex Side

May 16, 2016
I don't know what to show to the jury.A siren or a digital clock?I'm a beginner in electronics and i barely knew how to corrode a pcb.Our teacher has rushed his practice hour and i think he skipped a few steps on how to make a electronic device on a pcb.
I don't know what to start with.What would you start with if you were in my place?
Oh and the first schematic circuit was shown by me in a electronic contest.Why did the other won and i only got an empty degree?The other used cars with remote control and also they have used drones.My mother told me that this contest is for my own good.

Attachments

• siren-circuit-schematic.GIF
    siren-circuit-schematic.GIF
    6.5 KB · Views: 55
  • digital+stopwatch+schematic.JPG
    digital+stopwatch+schematic.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 46

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Do you have the faintest idea of what you're doing? Because I don't.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Yes, that's right.

chopnhack

Apr 28, 2014
Sorry Alex, the translation is not coming across in formatted english that we understand. We gather from your post that you need help. You are trying to decide between two projects. If you have low level of skills, go with the siren project as there are fewer connections to make a mistake with. As for etching a pcb, if that is not required of you for the project - avoid it until you have more experience and use perforated board.

Herschel Peeler

Feb 21, 2016
I don't know what to show to the jury.A siren or a digital clock?I'm a beginner in electronics and i barely knew how to corrode a pcb.Our teacher has rushed his practice hour and i think he skipped a few steps on how to make a electronic device on a pcb.
I don't know what to start with.What would you start with if you were in my place?
Oh and the first schematic circuit was shown by me in a electronic contest.Why did the other won and i only got an empty degree?The other used cars with remote control and also they have used drones.My mother told me that this contest is for my own good.

I don't think either would be a contest winner.