Connect with us

Electronics certification

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Alex Side, Aug 31, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Alex Side

Alex Side

May 16, 2016
    I don't know what to show to the jury.A siren or a digital clock?I'm a beginner in electronics and i barely knew how to corrode a pcb.Our teacher has rushed his practice hour and i think he skipped a few steps on how to make a electronic device on a pcb.
    I don't know what to start with.What would you start with if you were in my place?
    Oh and the first schematic circuit was shown by me in a electronic contest.Why did the other won and i only got an empty degree?The other used cars with remote control and also they have used drones.My mother told me that this contest is for my own good.

Attached Files:

2. Alex Side

Alex Side

May 16, 2016
    Can i get some help?I really need your help.I'm desperate.

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Do you have the faintest idea of what you're doing? Because I don't.

4. Alex Side

Alex Side

May 16, 2016
    What do you mean?

5. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Yes, that's right.

6. Alex Side

Alex Side

May 16, 2016
    What i'm trying to say is that if i have a chance to pass this contest if i will do my project home and not in a lab.

7. chopnhack

chopnhack

Apr 28, 2014
    Sorry Alex, the translation is not coming across in formatted english that we understand. We gather from your post that you need help. You are trying to decide between two projects. If you have low level of skills, go with the siren project as there are fewer connections to make a mistake with. As for etching a pcb, if that is not required of you for the project - avoid it until you have more experience and use perforated board.

davenn likes this.
  8. Herschel Peeler

Herschel Peeler

Feb 21, 2016
    I don't think either would be a contest winner.

Ask a Question