Connect with us

electronic simulator

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by royston, Jun 12, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. royston

royston

Jun 12, 2010
    hi I am a first year student at the university of suriname. I am working on a digital communication project but our electronic lab does not have much componet(few resistors, capacitors etc). I have so ideas that i would like to test. i tried with come free sumulator i found online (micro-cap,mmlogic, orcad and multi-sim) however i have not been able to locate the components i require in a single simulator.
    components i require

1. Signal generator that can accept long strings of binary input, outputting a specific voltage level or each bit received.
    2. Transmission line that has variable parameters that will allow adjusting of the meduim signal attenuating capability.
    3. Noise generator- to introduce noise to the transmission line
    4. OpAMP/Comparators- that i intend to use as decoder
    5. RAM - that can be used to store the comparator output
    6. device capable of converting the comparator out to a form compatable to the memory input

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    some google searching will bring up many choices for you in most of your requirements :)

Remember Google is your friend

Dave

Ask a Question