Connect with us

Electronic Schematic Fonts

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Paradude54, Jul 2, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Paradude54

Paradude54

Jul 2, 2011
    I'm not sure if this is the right part of this forum or not, but I'm looking for a font that instead of letters you get electronic schematic symbols when you type. My purpose isn't to design a circuit, I simply want to be able to put electronic schematic symbols into MS Word without having to go between documents and cut and paste.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    not aware of anything, I have always just done the cut and paste of cct diagrams into word etc

cheers
    Dave

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
  4. Paradude54

Paradude54

Jul 2, 2011
    Thanks, that's just what I was looking for. I did a google search last night, but must not have worded it correctly.

5. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    cool thanks Steve

wasnt something that I had particularly chased
    but ya never know may be handy one day

Dave

6. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Yeah, seemed interesting to me too.

Paradude54 -- it can sometimes be a little tricky to get exactly the right google search. Generally a few words that are the core of the idea are what you need.

edit: I downloaded and installed it. The font that is available all over the place seems quite limited :(

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
Ask a Question