Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Electromagnetic Interference - Wireless Electricity

Eazy-E(lectronics)

Aug 22, 2016
I am doing a project for school on wireless electricity. I apologise in advance for knowing very little.

Is there any way that you can reduce electromagnetic interference affecting the transmitted electricity? Or increase the field strength of the transmitted electricity (if that would help)? Thank you for any help!

(I may have posted this in the wrong place)

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
What academic level are you doing this in? Do you have to discuss the concept? Design a working prototype? Build a working prototype? What kind of wireless do you want, electromagnetic transfer, such as radio/microwave, or do you want inductive transfer or even capacitive transfer?

This could have went in project help, but general electronics chat is probably fine, if not one of the mods will move it.

Eazy-E(lectronics)

Aug 22, 2016
Thank you for your reply. This is for A levels. I am focusing on inductive transfer. I need to be able to explain the theory behind it including all the equations and what can affect the efficiency and feasibility of using it in certain applications. This is all theoretical and has to be presented to my class. No building of prototypes.

I need to know what can affect it and what measures can be taken to reduce the effect these thing have on it.