Connect with us

Electric Shutters

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by nosnibora, Aug 15, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. nosnibora

nosnibora

Aug 15, 2014
    Hi Hopeing someone can help me out. I live in France and have bought some un-used patio doors with electric type roller shutters built in. These were made in 2001, I don't have the remote control, and I need to find the frequency of the receivers so I can get one or two R/Cs to control them independently. On the outside of the receivers is written the letter "D" and on the other one "B1", inside it has 433Mhz on both and three columns of numbers 1st and 2nd column 1 to 5 the 3rd column 6 to 0, in both cases the number 4 is ringed in col 1, nothing in the 2nd col and the number 9 is ringed in the third col, what does it mean? The processor has AD6-16 on the top, any help, thankyou. Nos

2. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    The obvious question, is if you can find any type of company identification anywhere on the electronics or the shutters themselves.
    Barring that, did you try Googling the 'AD6-16', and see if it points you in the direction of the company that made them.
    Since the door shutters are unused and will probably be in service for a while, I would think it's best to try to get the remote control made for them.

Ask a Question