Connect with us

eizo flyback help!!!

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by vivaldi smith, Jul 18, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Hi!

    I have got a eizo f78 (ma-21a2-ed) monitor with a defekt flyback transformer
    with modelnumber mus1fus14.
    I would like to know if there is a replacement for it and/or where to order
    this. or the schematics to the monitor

    all help is welcome

    Best regards
  2. Netguy

    Netguy Guest


    For Flyback & hard to find components, can always contact me at


Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day