Maker Pro

EEG to tDCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJK

May 21, 2014
Hey all,
this is my first post and i'm seeking aid on a project of mine,
any thoughts / comments would be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking to connect an EEG device to a tDCS for purpose of brainwave stimulation,
In theory when the EEG outputs a reading of a specific Hz category (depending on the brain state), it would then trigger the tDCS to emit a specific Hz for short period of time.

This EEG schematic is the one I am confident in building, although I have only had experience in circuitry at a school based level :-
FR5NQTRH3QFL7UP.LARGE.jpg
The questions I really wanted to ask are:-
What materials would be needed to
a) connect the EEG to the tDCS in such a way that when the EEG gave a specific reading it would trigger the tDCS to work its magic for, say half a minute, 30s.

&

The specific circuitry required for such an operation,

Schematic for tDCS:-
tDCS_schematic.jpg
Any thoughts/feedback greatly appreciated!
Thank you

SJK

May 21, 2014
Also may I add, i'm looking to bypass any computer connections, such as EEG software etcetera. Having it localized to a single automated device

Last edited:

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Hello SJK, and welcome to Electronics Point.

I have temporarily closed your thread while we decide whether to allow discussion of TCDS on Electronics Point. We will let you know when a decision has been made.

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
I'm afraid that the moderators and management have decided to close this thread because of the potential dangers involved in feeding current through a human head.

Status
Not open for further replies.