Connect with us

Eagle HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Filip2302, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Filip2302

Filip2302

Feb 17, 2014
    Could somebody help me please, I'm making a Police Sirene on a board, and i have to make it in a Board Editor but i can't could somebody help, if you make it just please send me a file on [email protected] THANKS A LOT!! WITHOUT SMD PLEASE

download sheme here:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  2. jpanhalt

jpanhalt

Nov 12, 2013
    I am a bit paranoid making downloads from an unfamiliar site. Please download the schematic. If it is not complicated, then post an image of it with a bill of materials (preferred). If complicated, please zip the file in Eagle and post here.

Does the material you download from that site include a board (.brd) file?

John

3. Filip2302

Filip2302

Feb 17, 2014
    Here it is. No it does not, i need a board made.

Attached Files:

4. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
  5. shumifan50

shumifan50

Jan 16, 2014
    It seems to me what you want is a kit as you are not doing any of the work yourself.
    Try this kit

Police Siren Kit

6. jpanhalt

jpanhalt

Nov 12, 2013
    In case he doesn't want a kit, here is a board for him to use. He will probably need to click on the "RATSNEST" to get the N$4 pour (aka GND).

CaptureEP.PNG

John

View attachment Filip 2.zip

NB: Before someone points it out, that is a the top layer and the components need to be mounted on the top side. That is, soldered on the same side to which they are mounted. It only matters for the chips and transistor, but it will make a big difference. Sorry. I am so used to working with SMD's, that I didn't even think about mounting on the opposite side. If I get a chance, I will mirror it so the soldering is on the bottom side.

John

7. Filip2302

Filip2302

Feb 17, 2014
    s

No problem JOHN Thanks a lot, you helped me very much, could you please look at this alsoe, and try to make the same result as the Police Siren, I need a board asweal. ZIP FILE

Attached Files:

• Zip.zip
      File size:
      46.2 KB
      Views:
  8. jpanhalt

jpanhalt

Nov 12, 2013
    Good luck. Had to use one jumper, shown in red. Any more, and I will ask for a salary increase.
    Ivica Bosak.PNG

John

Edit: I changed the names of two of the nets to +5V and GND, as I have function keys on my PC set up to highlight those nets. I forgot to change them back, but they should be obvious. If you do a DRC with your schematic (without changing then names), it may fail.
    View attachment Ivica Bosak 1.zip

Ask a Question