component side?
DOWAH1 001.jpg

printed side?
DOWAH1 002.jpg

sure appreciate the help!:D

tedstruk

Jan 7, 2012
Bad Tech drawings...

I may have my transistors Collector,Emitter,and Base labeled wrong on the schematic.
;)

So what are my chances of powering this board with a variable voltage pot, switched to the pedal pot?(bypassing the wah board entirely, just for volume)?

tedstruk

Jan 7, 2012
final schem for original Dowahdiddy?

Do you trust my art????

You must ask yourself grasshopper.....
"do I trust this idiots art?"

heres the art....:)

wahedit(b).JPG

I truely think this is what I have.... I am not joking, and I don't know how I did it.

Don't ask, Don't tell.

tedstruk

Jan 7, 2012
Think I found a hint to the connections...

I think this board is wired in parallel..

This would mean that a parallim is active betwwen the circuits in there somewhere...
and
If I can find the diodes that make the connection, I can work my way out from there.. to eventually reach the pins I must hook up too, and maybe...just maybe...
I might
remember what pins connect to what circuit and thus I would know what component to connect to which pin....
(but that is a real big if... even for a President.)

tedstruk

Jan 7, 2012
found the parralim...

I DEDUCE----
:cool:
The resistor 474k bridges the circuit between the two transistors.(the parralim)

The 474k resistor bridges the collector of the wah circuit transistor, to the base of the tone/volume circuit transistor

Pin J to the induction coil(500) to everything on the board

Pin E is the negative side of the circuit and is emitted from the vol/tone transistor.

Pin F is capped and resisted and barred to the fuse block contacting the collector on the tone/vol transistor.
:eek:
MY CONNECTIONS_________________________________________________________
:D
Pin D does not run through the induction coil, so it must be the +wah output from the pot
Pin J must be the instrument input
Pin E must be the amp output
Pin F must be the tone/vol output
:confused:
or J is the tone/vol input and F is the instrument input
:confused:
9v power through a [switch(doesn't exist...yet)], to the fuse block at B and F:mad:
DO YOU THINK THIS WILL WORK?
:p
The two 1249 tropical fish caps, are hard wired(barred) to the fuse block on either side, one parallel(on the wah circuit) and one in series(on the tone/vol circuit). these two fish must be the 9v filters.
If I don't switch the 9v, which fires the transistors, the circuit passes the signal through the 5way wah selector, and through the tone/vol circuit, and out pin F
Each of the 4 pins(K,L,M,N) attach to the 5way for increasing singularity wah control.

ps. the pedal will work without the 9v, but there won't be an amplification, or tone/vol controls!!!! how about that! a double rectified busthead for everybody!:cool: