Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Dual filter controller

andrew keenan

May 29, 2015
Hi

I made this simple analog relay control board for a product I have designed, I would like to see what I am missing as far as protection in the circuits and also any recommendations enhancements . This system controls a set of filters with warning and the ability to change filters automatically or remotely, and I can operate a pump at the unit or remotely. Please see attachment.

Thank you

Andy

Attachments

• K60 ELECTRICAL DRAWING MODEL 52915-Model.pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 51

Kiwi

Jan 28, 2013
I have had a very quick look and would like to make a couple of suggestions regarding the drawing method;
1 - The Relay Board is the most complicated part, but is the smallest area of the drawing. Very hard to follow.
2 - The loops where wires cross makes the drawing look messy. Much tidier to have straight lines with a dot to show connections.

Just my 2c worth.

andrew keenan

May 29, 2015
I have had a very quick look and would like to make a couple of suggestions regarding the drawing method;
1 - The Relay Board is the most complicated part, but is the smallest area of the drawing. Very hard to follow.
2 - The loops where wires cross makes the drawing look messy. Much tidier to have straight lines with a dot to show connections.

Just my 2c worth.

Attachments

• K60 ELECTRICAL DRAWING 53015 Model.pdf
    29.8 KB · Views: 56

andrew keenan

May 29, 2015
Kiwi
Ok attached is an updated drawing, schematics are not my strong area. Please take a look and let me know your ideas

Thank you

Andy