Maker Pro
Maker Pro

DPDT push buttton switch

ksrctpravin

Sep 12, 2011
Hi,
i am pravinkumar,i am a design engineer from india,currently i am doing a new project in sensor domain so i use a DPDT push button switch in my circuit for some operations
i use the software named ORCAD, so in the software i could not get a spice simulation module for the respecting switch,by seeing your website i came to know that you manufacture the device,so please intimate me if you have the SPICE SIMULATING module for tany switches remain me ya

Yours Truly
S.pravinkumar[DESIGN ENGINEER]

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Switch DPDT

Hi there. I would attempt to answer your question, but iam struggling to understand your post, and your problem or question, can you explain more clearly about the switch problem you have. Dave.

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
We're just a bunch of people who try to help with problems in electronics, not a supplier of parts.
I believe from what you said, that you're having a problem with your module using your
present DPDT Push-Button-Switch.
The first thing you need to make sure of is the action of the switch.
Do you have the right switch to make your circuit operate the way you intend?
Is the switch configured for normally open (NO), and normally closed (NC), or is it
a momentary switch?
Do you have it wired correctly for NO or NC in your circuit?
Just trying to get you started in thinking about what you need.
There are plenty of Google entries for wiring of switches and also parts suppliers.
You just need to know ahead of time, EXACTLY what it is you need the switch to do
in your circuit. And then you can narrow-down the suppliers to look at for your switch.

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
DPDT switch

Whats that link all about, i thought a poltergeist or evil spirit took over my pc, mouse, google the works, total weird. Dave. :) PS still no wiser on the switches application.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
LMGTFY is normally the response when simply typing in a very few obvious words from the question into Google yields the appropriate response immediatly.

In this case I think the OP is asking for an orcad model for a DPDT switch. However this is not the sort of question I'd expect from a "design engineer". On that basis I could add no more than your initial response.

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
by seeing your website i came to know that you manufacture the device

In this case I think the OP is asking for an orcad model for a DPDT switch. However this is not the sort of question I'd expect from a "design engineer". On that basis I could add no more than your initial response.

I think he thinks you should have the model he needs because you are the engineer that designed his dpdt switch.