Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Jarrad, Nov 23, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Jarrad

    Jarrad Guest

    I have a Proffesional DJ Systems DJ-3500 turntable and the Main Transformer
    needs replacing. Does anyone know where i can get a transformer for this or
    what the output voltage to the main circuit board is so i can find a

    Thanks for ur help in advance,

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day