Connect with us

diode for 5 and 10 amps

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by barathbushan, Dec 30, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. barathbushan

barathbushan

Sep 26, 2009
  2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Who is your normal supplier? Do they have a web presence (I haven't been to Bangalore and I have no idea of who sells components there)

What reverse voltage does it have to withstand? Any other important specs?

Have you tried futurlec -- I think they have a minimum delivery charge of around Rs125 or so which is a bit rough when the diode will probably cost you under Rs30.

Hey, if you can wait until November of next year, I can drop one in to you in exchange for a tour of Bangalore :D (Why don't I think you'll take up that offer?) :D

3. barathbushan

barathbushan

Sep 26, 2009
    Hey steve thanks for your reply , i normally buy components from shops and for a good reason , they are more cheaper than ordering online , the diode costs just 5 rs , but this time i'll consider the futurelec option , thanks for pointing me to it , i never came across an online store selling at such a reasonable price

And yes i can show you a tour of bangalore , though there is not much to see :)

Ask a Question