Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Digix Model: TAB-1030 Digitizer Replacement

rockinon96

Jan 7, 2015
This is my first post on this forums.

I have a digix tablet Model: TAB-1030 that has a broken digitizer. the digitizer has 2 cracks on it that goes from one corner in the shape of a y and goes to the bottom of the screen in the middle. It happened very sudden. I don't know when it was made, but I do know that I bought it about 2 or 3 years ago.

Digix_zpsa7683409.jpg

I have looked online pretty much everywhere, Ebay, Amazon, some site called Totobay, and some others. I have came up with nothing.

Maybe I'm not looking at the right websites. Could anyone please give me a link to a website that sells the digitizer I need for a reasonably low price, with little to (if possible) free shipping costs.

Last edited:

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
By digitizer I take it you mean the LCD screen.
Tried to get one for a navman gps once but no sign of them anywhere.
Just one of those things you trrow away if it breaks.
Even if you could buy the part, it would more than likely be as much as a completely new unit.

rockinon96

Jan 7, 2015
Sir, I am not talking about the lcd screen, it displays perfectly fine. What I am talking about is the digitizer, the part that enables the touch on a touch screen. I went to a person who fixes computers and electronics for a living, and he said that it was the digitizer.

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Same thing really as it will be an assembly so same applies.