Connect with us

Digital Roulette

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Edward K, Jan 5, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Edward K

Edward K

Jan 5, 2016
    Digital Roulette project, i am looking for your assistance. Thank you
    Help me evaluate my schematics and check if they could work.

Attached Files:

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    What's the meaning of your poll (tyytu, trryrtt)?

Your "schematics" are not helpful. These are so very general, that almost everything can be done with them.
    Please present clear schematics with details plus an explanation what the different subcircuits are supposed to do. This is necessary so other members can recognize what is going on, what may work and where defects may lurk.

3. Edward K

Edward K

Jan 5, 2016
    I am trying to control, 55keypads, 55keypad LEDs, 13 radial LEDs, 5 Leaner LEDs, 8x 7 segmented LEDs. Same machine in the picture, what design do you think would work best?

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Have you tried this?

5. Edward K

Edward K

Jan 5, 2016
    Yes I did this one is more complex then that. Just check the pictures I uploaded, thanks for your help though.

6. Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
    As I said: those are not very helpful as they show way too little detail. You show a µC, a keyboard matrix and lots of display elements (LEDs, 7-segment, LCD).
    You could construct anything from these components, and yes, also an electronic roulette.

By the way: I deleted the poll as it makes no sense and you haven't given an answer as to the purpose of the poll.

(*steve*) and davenn like this.
  7. AnalogKid

AnalogKid

Jun 10, 2015
    Your schematics look great and will work exactly as drawn. Just fill in the rest of the components and you're good to go.

ak

8. Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
    @AnalogKid : You forgot the :rolleyes:

davenn likes this.
Ask a Question