Connect with us

Digikey search

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by lerameur, Nov 13, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. lerameur

    lerameur Guest


    I am trying to find a part on the digikey website. My first language is
    not english and I cannot pin point the technical word.
    I am ordering this part : PQ1060SA-ND
    The slide are great and i will install thenin a case, but I would to
    add a button on the moving part. What is that called.( I dont care what
    shape it has) any part number ?

    thanks ken
  2. Eeyore

    Eeyore Guest

    It's possible that Digikey don't sell one in the same way that potentiometer
    manufacturers leave it to panel hardware vendors to make and sell control knobs.

    You need a 'fader knob' e.g.

  3. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    Try "slidepot knobs" or "slide pot knobs" - try it with and without
    the quotes; sometimes that makes a difference.

    Good Luck!
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day