Connect with us

Difference between KA378r12 and 378R12 regulators

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Proschuno, Aug 21, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Proschuno


    Aug 1, 2011
    Ok, so I tried googling the datasheets for a voltage regulator, part # 378R12, yet I keep getting KA378R12, whose specs are 12V and 3A. Does anyone know off hand, or with better googling skills, know if there's a difference between the two? I ripped the 378R12's out of old Macintosh computers.
  2. shrtrnd


    Jan 15, 2010
    The 'KA' denotes the manufacturer, and I don't remember off hand who that is.
    My guesstimate is they are both the same device.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day