Connect with us

Dick Smith Multi 555 timer kit K-2813

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by cocosoft, Aug 17, 2010.

1. cocosoft

cocosoft

Sep 4, 2009
    Hi Guys & Gals, hoping someone might have a copy of the original circuit sheets or paperwork that accompanied the above kit. (Dick Smith Multi 555 timer kit K-2813)
    Bought it recently still packaged as new as a part of a bulk lot of electronics and regrettably the circuits sheet was missing.

Would be very happy to be able to get a copy / scan of the sheet with all the suggested circuits that can be constructed with this kit if you can help.

Thanks all.
    BTW I am currently compiling a spreadsheet of all the weird & wonderful and rare transistors etc I recently bought as part of a bulk buy and will make it available for you all to see in case some of you might be looking for some specific rare transistors.

Later guys - Robert

2. darkman1969

darkman1969

Jun 23, 2010
    Depending on the age of the kit, i have sourced photocopies from DSE stores before. Or i think you can still order them from dse techstore. Been a while since i have had to do this tho.

Good luck.

3. cocosoft

cocosoft

Sep 4, 2009
    Damn I don't know, I have been trying to get a response directly from DSE about this kit and can't seem to get any response from them at all, do you have a specific contact with DSE or something? Thanks for your willingness to try and help regardless. Regards Robert

Ask a Question