Connect with us

diagram for multimeter

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by alstbernard, Apr 26, 2010.

1. alstbernard

alstbernard

Apr 18, 2010
    I have a fluke multimeter model no 8600A and it got damaged and some parts got damaged and i cannot get the number on the ic and capacitors.
    I would like to know if anyone has a diagram that i can use to get the parts.

2. alstbernard

alstbernard

Apr 18, 2010
    replacement part

Can a tranistor replace the part Ka431.Thanistor c1815

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I presume these 2 posts relate to each other.

4. 55pilot

55pilot

Feb 23, 2010
    Fluke does not normally release its schematics. I am not familiar with the particular model, but I doubt there is anything in there that you can fix by using things that you can buy. I suggest sending it back to the factory or an authorized repair station for repair.

---55p

5. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Another person (in another thread) mentioned that Fluke seem quite reasonable with their repair costs. It's certainly worth getting a quote from them.

If the cost of return postage is more than the cost of a new meter, that probably tells you something.

6. varkpos

varkpos

May 14, 2010
    I had my fluke meter repaired, and I can confirm that the cost was realy fair.
    The service was good, so worth it.

My 2c

Ask a Question