Connect with us

DF211 SILICONIX Gold Old Type Package 28-PIN

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Keith741, Nov 16, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Keith741

Keith741

Nov 16, 2012
    It can't be found online. I need a datasheet or pin layout. It is a 1975-1976 production and can't be found online. I guess a SILICONIX 1976 or 1977 manual might have it.

datasheetarchive simply have DF213 and DF214

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi Keith :)

have you done any googling ? its pretty much what any of us are going to do for you
    if you cant find it with google then chaances are you may be out of luck.
    Have you tried the manufacturer ?

Dave

3. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    I've heard tales that organizations are going back through old data sheets, and putting
    them on-line. I think it's an Urban Myth.
    There's no money in it for the manufactturer to go back and put all their printed specs
    on the computer for something they don't sell anymore.
    This has happened to me many times. A few times I successfully got around the problem
    this way:
    Contact Siliconix directly and ask for help.
    When I get young engineers of the female persuasion, she'll ask for help from all the
    older guys in the office. They'll fall all over themselves to go down into the basement
    and search the microfiche your data is on, to show her how helpful they are.
    Sad, but true.
    I don't have any Siliconix data that goes back that far.
    Good luck

Ask a Question