Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Design and implementation light controlling using a human speech

Buseyi Aime

May 8, 2015
hello friends,

i am working on the project that has title as mentioned on thread title, i real do need your help in circuit design and in programming.

my project will based on voice recognition software called bitvoicer, ATmega328 micro-controller and switching units that has the following equipment( 3 relays Asiaon JQC-3F(T73) ,5V DC 10A 250V AC,3 transistors BJT 2N2222, 3 Electric lamps and
3 Diode 1N4001(Freewheeling diodes, this diodes are to protect the transistor from over voltage when the relay is switching), and another diodes that will indicate the state of lamps ON/ OFF), i will be using laptop's microphone and bitvoicer that installed in my laptop.

This system will be designed in such way that the predefined speech from user act as an input from a microphone which converts the speech into electrical signal, the speech will be detected by a voice recognition software installed in the computer called bitvoicer which process and send the instruction to com port. User command is sent from Bitvoicer to the control system through serial port then ATmega328 microcontroller takes action to switching system that used the transistor along with the relays to do all connecting power and controlling process to the lamps (or any home appliance) according to that command and set of instruction embedded in it.

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
What have you done so far. Apart from asking us to design the hardware and software for you. Show us what you have done so far.
Adam

Buseyi Aime

May 8, 2015
What have you done so far. Apart from asking us to design the hardware and software for you. Show us what you have done so far.
Adam
Hey Adam,
thank you for your reply, this is the design, but i am still working on it

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    49.7 KB · Views: 117