Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by Vey, Nov 1, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Vey

    Vey Guest

    Googled my brains out and can't find this.
    Looking at transformer specs, I sometimes see "output 24V (TC)" or VTC.
    The V, I understand, but what does the TC stand for?
  2. John Fields

    John Fields Guest

  3. Vey

    Vey Guest

    Yes, you are right.
    CT it is.
  4. livego

    livego Guest

    why not it means typical conditon, 24v is measured in this conditon
    like 25 degrees,50 R.H.% ,110vots input
  5. EEArch

    EEArch Guest

    ya, in my working area, we always regard TC as typical condition
    and BC as best condition, also WC as worst condition.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day