Connect with us

Dead Asus X550e Battery pack

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Braeden Hamson, Sep 25, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Braeden Hamson

Braeden Hamson

Feb 18, 2016
    Hey guys, the battery in my laptop ASUS X550e shows 0% battery and is not charging. I pulled the pack out, and the cells have good voltage so they're not the issue. The issue is the charger/output board, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience or ideas of what to trouble shoot. Also according to my DMM temp setting the thermocouple is displaying an accurate temperature.

(P.S I don't really have time to play the Google game today so sorry if there's an obvious answer out there.)

2. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    PS - I have better things to do than work for you.......

sheesh....

3. Braeden Hamson

Braeden Hamson

Feb 18, 2016
    Haha sorry, not what I meant. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of were to start. Past experience and such

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  4. dmccoyks

dmccoyks

Sep 26, 2017
    I would start with checking the power port. These laptops are know for these plugs either breaking the center pin or coming loose,from the board

Ask a Question