Connect with us

DC to AC Convertors?

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by deercreek, Jan 3, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. deercreek

    deercreek Guest

    I have a question. I would like to know do they make dc to ac
    convertors that you could directly wire into a normal breaker box. I am
    thinking of creating some micro hydro dc for a cabin but would like to
    convert it directly to regular breaker box. If they do make such a
    beast, are they called something different? I have only been able to
    find the standard convertor that has the case with the plug-ins etc.
    Thanks for any help!
  2. and many, many others.
  3. Guest

    They're called inverters. Google it and the first page will show you
    lots of commercial models.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day