Connect with us

DC/AC motor controller and DC motor

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by DC/ACmotordrive, Dec 17, 2009.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. DC/ACmotordrive

DC/ACmotordrive

Dec 17, 2009
    I am new one,just come here and want to make friends with some one.

If you need any help about DC/AC motor controller or DC motor, you can feel free to contact with me. I am working for a factory about this products

My Skype is WilliamAshan

DC servo control system,
    PWM brush DC motor drive(motor controller) (PWM series products have got European CE certification.),
    SCR brush DC motor drive(motor controller),
    Brushless DC motor drive(motor controller),
    Control Assembly

ZYT Series PM DC Motor
    ZYN Series Lanthanide PM DC Motor
    SZD Series Lanthanide PM DC Motor
    SW Series DC Brushless Motor
    1.5-2.2KW High-power Low-voltage DC Series Motor
    3-4KW High-power Low-voltage DC Series Motor
    4.5-5KW High-power Low-voltage DC Series Motor
    J-SZ(ZYT)PX PM DC Gear Motor
    GK Series DC Gear Motor with Square Reducer
    NMRV/NRY Series Worm and Gear Motor

2. ariekarp

ariekarp

Feb 3, 2010
    Hi, I'd like your advise.
    I want to build a DIY turntable, therefore I need a small quite motor which speed is controlled accurately to be constant and switchable between two speeds to obtain a record revolution of 33.3 and 45 RPM depending on the transmission ratio of course not determined yet. the motor needs to be very quite, no vibrations with an electronic controller. Any suggestions as for the type of motor and controller that is also cheap and can be obtained from ebay? If the controller can be built from components even better.
    Thanks,
    Arie

3. dasheek

dasheek

Feb 14, 2010
    Hi im mechanical engineering university student and i really need help to turn a steering wheel of a boat, pls can u help with going abt this.
    I also need to know how to be able to start the boat wirelessly like from a laptop or something with a range of 500 metres, this is also of great importance if not more please can you help me.

Ask a Question