Connect with us

Datasheet required for KA20885D

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by (*steve*), Jan 14, 2012.

1. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Another item from my box of unidentified parts. :)

I've searched everywhere I know and I've come up almost blank.

The only (partial) success was one of those sites which offer to sell you the part... Where the device was correctly identified as a DIP-30 (about 1.7mm pitch) device, however everything else they say is pretty suspect.

Some of the above sites tell me it's a Samsung chip, but the logo doesn't look like any I've seen. There is a circle, drawn with 4 lines (breaks at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock) with a rectangle inscribed within (again with breaks in the middle of the 4 edges). within this is a symbol that looks a bit like two mirror image upper-case E's , joined at the vertical line (alternatively three horizontal lines with a vertical line joining their mid points)

Next to the logo are the letters 3F4 A which I take to be a date code or similar.

And under that is what I take for the part number KA20885D

2. Resqueline

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
    I'm sorry but I guess I can't help you much, other than try to draw the logo. Is this what it looks like?

Attached Files:

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Very similar.

The square is smaller though, it doesn't touch the sides of the circle.

I'll try to photograph it later today.

Ask a Question