Connect with us

data books

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Emer, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Emer

Emer

Sep 21, 2012
    Hey Friends,
    Can anyone tell me where I can download full Data Books? I know you can find whatever datasheets you want but I want to get a large library I can work with offline.
    Thanks very much,
    Emer

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I just have a huge library of PDF files which I have renamed to have the actual part number in the name (as they often do not) and which I have placed in sub-directories for Logic, mosfets, resistors, etc., etc., so I can find them reasonably quickly.

I just download them as I need them and store them away for future reference. It's really only an issue for off-line use or where the datasheet is particularly hard to find.

Some sites give sufficient access to (say) an FTP server that you can scrape them, but it's a bit rude, and you'll probably end up with stuff you'll never use.

Ask a Question