Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Current Mirror question

sabahan

Jul 14, 2013
I do a experiment on current mirror,with the two transistor setup,the current is about the same,when I connect the source transistor to a CE setup ,on the emitter as a current sink,the current changes according to the Ib input,and it matches the beta of the transistor,why?

Ratch

Mar 10, 2013
I do a experiment on current mirror,with the two transistor setup,the current is about the same,when I connect the source transistor to a CE setup ,on the emitter as a current sink,the current changes according to the Ib input,and it matches the beta of the transistor,why?

Since there is more than one way to make a current mirror, how do you expect anyone to answer your question if you do not include a schematic in your post and designate the part of the circuit you are having trouble?

Ratch

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Are you asking how a current mirror works. If so which version of mirror. Wilson, wilder or something different? Show us a circuit.
Adam